Mercedes EWA net - EPC + WIS
Benefits: Fast, error-free part lookups by part name, number or code. Part history and supersession data helps you order the most current parts and reduce your obsolete parts inventory. Integration of parts lists with your in-house inventory system saves time and reduces errors.
Features: VIN decoding and filtering displays vehicle-specific parts information. Monthly price book information for fewer errors (distributor pricing only). Year, model, group and figure indexes. Shortcuts save time for experienced users. Instant access to your in-house inventory system. Capacity to customize parts data by adding your own notes. Online help screens minimize new user training time. Print high-quality text and illustrations.
The following criteria have been taken into consideration:
- Modern electronic information system to replace the microfilm and paper media.
- Faster document search and display.
- Simplification of document search.
- Simple system operation.
- Access option to vehicle-specific data (vehicle datacard of EPC system).
- Vehicle-specific documentation finding.
- Simplification of warranty settlement by integrating the damage coding in WIS.
- Documentation access using operation number.
- Definition of work units or flat rates using ASRA.
The system offers:
- Increased productivity and speed during the documentation search and shorter waiting times for the workshop personnel
- Operation using mouse or keyboard.
- Automated documentation search.
- Damage coding (for warranty settlement).
- Call of the vehicle datacard from the EPC system with code identification written in full.
- ASRA data, basis for creating orders, invoices and warranty applications.
- Dynamic, vehicle-related generation of service sheets with an interface to ASRA.
The Workshop Information System (WIS) is a modern DP supported information system.
It not only replaces the workshop documentation available to date on paper and microfilm, but also offers a multitude of
possibilities for attaining information required.
Knowledge required for optimum use of "WIS" is imparted with the help of user documentation together with the "Workshop
Information System" (WIS) course.
All the WIS functions are dealt with clearly and comprehensibly using text and illustrations.
Fast access to individual chapters in this documentation is ensured by a clear list of contents. A comprehensive, alphabetically
sorted index facilitates access to all important terms found in the text.
With the "Workshop Information System (WIS)" DaimlerChrysler AG?€™s aim is to improve the availability and usefulness of
the workshop documentation (e.g. repair, maintenance, basic data, wiring diagrams and in part also documentation organization)
of Mercedes-Benz products by optimizing access and presentation using the monitor as a medium.
WIS also offers integration to neighboring task areas such as e.g. definition of work units and flat rates using ASRA, and
damage coding on one workstation.
The system offers:
The "Workshop Information System (WIS)" is available on the following system platforms:
The electronic product "Mercedes EWA net - EPC + WIS" is dealer's software which contains full detailed information.
We have the catalog "Mercedes EWA net - EPC + WIS" in stock and it is possible to order and buy it now. After you receive the software, we will send all instructions needed to install and provide the after-sale support.